PDA

View Full Version : Jenson Reservoir

Grizzly
01-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Does anyone have any information on Jenson Lake?
I came across it in the Alberta Regs. Im guessing it it close to Taber or I guess Jenson?

Hows the fishing here?

huntsfurfish
01-09-2010, 10:39 PM
South of Lethbridge (Jensen Reservoir)

KBF
01-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Jensen Reservoir located south of magrath. Pike walleye, white fish.From what I understand I had just been commercially netted a couple of weeks ago. If you head out just be aware that there are couple of spots on the lake that dont freeze all that well, and its in an area that is heavily fished; not all that far from shore.Contact me if you have any questions,Im from the area.'even though I havent fished for a couple years.

Grizzly
01-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks,
If its south of Taber, thats a bit to far for me, but thank you again!

loetv
01-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Jensen Reservoir located south of magrath. Pike walleye, white fish.From what I understand I had just been commercially netted a couple of weeks ago. If you head out just be aware that there are couple of spots on the lake that dont freeze all that well, and its in an area that is heavily fished; not all that far from shore.Contact me if you have any questions,Im from the area.'even though I havent fished for a couple years.

Hi
KBF . many white fish at Jensen Reservoir ? I try ice fish . very small white fish. you keep all big one :lol:

fisherwoman
01-10-2010, 10:37 PM
I have a friend who fished there all summer. He said he caught lots of nice walleye there. Never been there myself, although I have always ment to try it out.