PDA

View Full Version : Nootka Sound video

Walleyes
08-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Couple of my nephews just got back from Nootka Sound and they sent me some footage... They took a couple of their employees out for the weekend... Enjoy the pics

Warning... not for all ages...

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/springloaded2007/?action=view&current=3ac9a4c4.flv

TBark
08-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Great pictures and videos guys.
Like the blow-up red snapper too LOL.

TBark

dodger
08-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks guys, a nice treat to watch.

TreeGuy
08-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Walleyes, have fun on your trip. Thanks for the video and I am now picking out a suitable ice fishing dress!:D

Tree

Walleyes
08-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Thx tree,,, and yup 9 days and counting till I'm out on the chuck,,, ahh I can't wait 10 days of fishing and relaxing by the ocean does'nt get any better.. I am way to anxious you would think it was my first time,, but what can I say Salmon fishing is one of my greatest passions fits right beside moose hunting... I am getting way to jumpy with the guys at work,, have'nt been home since the 4th of July so getting kind of fed up to..

And don't worry about the dress,, it would be great just to hook up and go fishing together. Maybe we will find the time this winter,, I have some of the best Walleye and Perch holes rite out my back door..

SNAPFisher
08-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Awesome video!! Loved it! Thanks for posting it. Reminds me of our recent trip to Rivers Inlet. Lots of cod but not one that big.