PDA

View Full Version : SAWT 2010 whos all making it this year

jesse34567
01-21-2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.gowalleye.com/sawt/

Here is the schedule

St. Marys Reservoir should add new dynamics to the tournament trail being it's a massive lake, good luck to all participating.

npauls
01-21-2010, 06:34 PM
I signed my papers last night and again will be partners with bob beaton for all 4 stops on the trail. Can't wait to get out again this summer with everyone.

Nate

gramps73
01-21-2010, 06:36 PM
I will be there this year but i will say that the Travers on the 15th will effect that lake. Every body and there dog will be up the river and the big fish that have not spawned will be caught and released from where they want to spawn.
other then that nothing to say, see you on the water
g

Mark H
01-21-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm looking forward to the season, Have to agree with Gramps about Traverse, but those fish should all be released very close to where they were caught. Over all I think the dates and lakes they chose are awsome..

See ya on the water guys.

Team Beef
01-21-2010, 07:06 PM
I will be missing Travers and St. Marys. Travers why waste my time. Always the last reservoir to spawn and with the low water levels, late fill, cold water coming in the fish will be disoriented to say the least.

St. Marys - How did they get the license to fish in July? Clayton stated he would never allow a Tournament in July again. Watch for fish kills from deep water happen again. I wont be there.

gramps73
01-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Team
Fished Travers on the 10th last year and the weekend after that and seen lots of fish over 5lbs at the cleaning station. What a waste the lake should not open till the 3rd week in May.

huntsfurfish
01-22-2010, 04:40 PM
I will be at all 4. looking forward to them.