PDA

View Full Version : Chip lake???? Info!!!!

chad86
01-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Hey fellas, i live in drayton valley, can anybody give my good directions about where do fish on chip and where the access road is to get to a decent fishing spot, i want to take my 6 year old cousin out for his first time but i dont know where on the lake is a good spot or how to access it. any help would be great...THANX:)

Bob
01-23-2010, 02:47 PM
up 22 till 16 and turn west at RR110 go north to bridge and down on to the river at east side of bridge lot's of Ice some surface water in places smart to have 4x4
go out to mouth of river 3 to 3 1/2 miles and ask the guys that you find out there good bunch of people.

chad86
01-23-2010, 03:15 PM
thanx alot for the help bob:wave::)

Hard Water
01-24-2010, 12:38 PM
when ya get to the mouth stop and drill a hole and fish , just make sure you are not in the river (BUSTED) . thats where we always fish , great spot

Wulfespirit
01-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Hey fellas, i live in drayton valley, can anybody give my good directions about where do fish on chip and where the access road is to get to a decent fishing spot, i want to take my 6 year old cousin out for his first time but i dont know where on the lake is a good spot or how to access it. any help would be great...THANX:)

To add to what the other's said, you might want to have a 4X4 before venturing down the bank to the river from Leaman's road... you'll likely make it down with a 2 wheeler but coming back up could be tricky.

Lot's pike at the mouth.. most small but a few bigger ones around too.9