PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have unwanted Fishing guides?

codywf
01-27-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm looking for 1995 and older guides, that no one wants, would love to read the old ones and see what they have in them

Okotokian
01-27-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm looking for 1995 and older guides, that no one wants, would love to read the old ones and see what they have in them

I know one, but he wants to know what you mean by "see what they have in them" before he goes any further. :lol:

lifesaflyin
01-27-2010, 08:22 PM
A once great fisherman passed on and left me all the fishing guides from the 80s

there is some pretty informative information in there. one day i should scan them an upload the articals.

sorry i will not part with them. but if you can find some, buy them! there are some hidden gems in them.:)

codywf
01-27-2010, 10:10 PM
I know one, but he wants to know what you mean by "see what they have in them" before he goes any further. :lol:

The articles from back then, and to see what limits there were, alot of information I obviously haven't read being 23 and all.

McLeod
01-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Kyle M trout updates from the 90's were terrific.

George's articles from 70 and 80's were great. Saw him most May long weekends on Pyramid with his polar bear jigs..White were the ones he game me to use.