PDA

View Full Version : utikima bound again!!

Brock1
01-28-2010, 09:59 PM
headin up to utikima for the weekend again. bought a new aqua vision camera at wholesale. cant wait. was pretty good the last 2 times this january. anyone else headin north for some eyes or big perch/pike? i have a couple of awesome pics to show from last weekend, but they are on my blackberry. anyone know how to put em on here if i email them to someone? thx..Brock

BH1
01-28-2010, 10:01 PM
we're here already... not going to utikima tho... were planning on heading to winigami tomorrow.. good luck
bh1 :wave:

Shmag
01-28-2010, 10:16 PM
headin up to utikima for the weekend again. bought a new aqua vision camera at wholesale. cant wait. was pretty good the last 2 times this january. anyone else headin north for some eyes or big perch/pike? i have a couple of awesome pics to show from last weekend, but they are on my blackberry. anyone know how to put em on here if i email them to someone? thx..Brock

I was out there a week ago and wow the pike were insane!!! We had a pretty good snow fall in Slave since then. I stopped at km 86 on the way to work yesterday, and doesn't look like it got as much snow as in slave, so ice travel should still be no problem. Have you had any perch luck??? Other than the odd one i hear about it doesn't sound as anyone has had good luck with them. You can pm me if you didn't want it posted. Thanks and good luck this wkend.

Brock1
01-29-2010, 09:17 AM
changed my schedule..headin up on sat am and comin back sunday aft. will post results with the new camera on sunday. again, if i email someone pics from my blackberry can they post em on here?

cannonc
01-29-2010, 09:30 AM
i live not to far planning for Sunday morning.What are you fishing out of? I will be in a eskimo three man sled tent.(red)