PDA

View Full Version : Need another person or 2

flynick
01-29-2010, 06:05 PM
would like to find some people interested in floating some rivers in the nordegg area.....

any takers??

flynick
02-08-2010, 09:15 AM
bump this back to the top

MikeyB
02-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I am. Are you going to charge? And when are you thinking?

and would you take someone who is still somewhat amateur and asks a lot of questions?

flynick
02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
I don't charge nothing.... just looking for some other people that have something to float in down a river... i think having 4 people instead of 2 floating down a river like the blackstone or the main ram is much safer

superspud
02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
i would be up for that! pm me with your plans and such.

flynick
02-08-2010, 04:00 PM
what have ya got for floating???

Acadienflyfish
02-08-2010, 04:04 PM
im always up for that

tonyflyfish
02-08-2010, 04:33 PM
i'd love to join you.
i have a canoe, small jon boat and/or a pontoon
please let me know
ps-i can cook anything anywhere and would be happy to be the "cook"
tony

superspud
02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
just got a canoe. would this be a single day type thing or longer?

flynick
02-09-2010, 07:48 AM
either a single day or an over nighter..... me and my friend each have a sit on top fishing kayak that we picked up from wholesale... but i have heard of good thing floating down the blackstone and we would also like to do the bow if anyone one has done that we wond't mind a guide.... or any other river or creeks

WayneChristie
02-09-2010, 06:19 PM
either a single day or an over nighter..... me and my friend each have a sit on top fishing kayak that we picked up from wholesale... but i have heard of good thing floating down the blackstone and we would also like to do the bow if anyone one has done that we wond't mind a guide.... or any other river or creeks

if you are thinking of the Lower Bow this summer, I want to do some floats too, lots of big fish down this way. Might be fun to hook a 100 pound Sturgeon from a ride on kayak :lol: probably be even more fun to see someone do it:evilgrin:

npauls
02-09-2010, 08:10 PM
I have a pontoon boat with 6 foot toons that I bought last year and would like to get out on some mellow rivers. The guy I bought it from used it on the elk plenty of times and has never had a problem with it. I got out a ton on lakes last year but have no one that wants to float rivers with me. Let me know when, for how long, and anything else and I would gladly drive up from lethbridge to meet up with the group somewhere and set out.

Nate