PDA

View Full Version : Was out at Spray Yesterday

billwminnow
01-30-2010, 11:37 PM
My friend and I tryed everything we could think off smelts leeches corn We did see some lakers but they werent taking it on my camera what are they taking??????????

tchow
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Was out last weekend. It was also slow for us as we got one each. Spoke to another guy and he had 5 on, using Buzzbombs but lost them coming up. Had a few light bites with a piece of Shrimp w/Garlic Powder.Buddy got his with a piece of Smelt and Jig.
I switched over to Zinger and marked a couple fish with one hit. No hook up and it went dead. I then switched over to Salmo and after couple minutes, marked a fish. Fish hit it hard and finally hooked and landed a small one before the Fat Lady started to sing...LOL

fishsauce
01-31-2010, 09:18 AM
I've been out at spray every weekend since the new year.2" chrome or glow in the dark buzz bombs. White or black jigs tipped with a small piece of smelt.I fish in 60ft and usually catch em 5ft off the bottom. I fish with a marcum lx3 and 380 camera whicn helps me a lot!
Iam the guy in all red gear and the blue clam pop up tent. Feel free to come by and say hi.
Tommy