PDA

View Full Version : pine lake fishing derby

scottys
02-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Thank you to all who attened today we hand out over 273 door prizes and prizes for largest pike 1st and 2nd place. largest pearch 1st and 2nd place and our kids catagorys for pearch and pike as well. Thank you to all the helpers and sponsors we apprectiate all you have done. hope to see you all again next year

scottys
02-14-2010, 06:48 PM
our sponsors names:
OLD DUTCH, FRITOLAY,APPLETEDDY,MBL MOVIES,BIG JOHN TAKLE,BLACK GOLD OIL SERVICES, ELECTROGAS MONITORS, SADIE MACKAY,PMA ANADA,MOLSON, MOUNTAIN CREST BREWING COMPANY,BAREFOOT WINES , SPIDER BEVERAGE CO, MCDONALDS,LUKE OULETTE,GARYN DISTRIBUTORS,UFA,PARKLAND NURSERIES,PARKLAND INDUSTERIES,KELLY BARTELL ,JIM HALOWACH,SECOND NATURE, NIXON HONEY, NABOR PRODUCTIONS SERVICES,FIRST CLASS INDUSTERIES,ENCANA,FRIEGHTLINER,STANLEY FOODS . WE APOLIGIZE IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANYONE AND THANK YOU TO ALL!!!

fluxcore
02-14-2010, 06:52 PM
anything big caught?

eyewhomper
02-14-2010, 07:30 PM
my buddy won the biggest pike a whopping 8lbs one ounce he won a six man team wild double flip over style tent not bad for 15 dollar entry heck i won a fishing rod in the door prize got my money back always enjoy the pine lake derby

turnpike
02-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Great day, great prizes.