PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Please help, I just bought a boat

A187
02-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey all, I just bought a boat and left the guy a small cash deposit. I told him I want to have it all inspected first by a certified professional before we complete the sale.

Can you recommend me a good reputable place to get the boat,motor and trailer all inspected, before I give over the rest of the money.

the motor is an I/O

Thanks very much, any other tips or advice you can give me would be much appreciated.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey all, I just bought a boat and left the guy a small cash deposit. I told him I want to have it all inspected first by a certified professional before we complete the sale.

Can you recommend me a good reputable place to get the boat,motor and trailer all inspected, before I give over the rest of the money.

the motor is an I/O

Thanks very much, any other tips or advice you can give me would be much appreciated.

Take it to Rainbow marine . Good group of guys at least at there Sylvan Lake shop , im sure there the same in Edmonton aswell .

www.rainbowmarine.com
14210 123 Avenue Northwest
Edmonton, AB T5L 2Y3
(780) 455-8480

A187
02-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Thanks very much for the help BBJ. Rainbow Marine even specializes in Mercury engines which is what this boat has on it.

DLP
02-17-2010, 09:26 AM
sounds like you bought a crestliner I/O. I would venture over to Free Spirit Marine, Bud will treat you good. :wave:

searay
02-17-2010, 12:04 PM

the motor is an I/O

Tim Martin at Sherwood Marine...

crazyfish
02-17-2010, 12:23 PM
theres also a boat repair place on hwy 37 just north of st albert, turn east onto 37 and i believe it's just before rng rd 253 ? (less than 2 km)can't miss the boat in the ditch , they do pretty good work, and it's close to yah !