PDA

View Full Version : Fishing around the Hat

crudedude
02-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Just wondering how the fishing has been around the Hat lately.Any comments would be great .Thinking about hitting Rattlesnake on Sat.

WayneChristie
02-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Just wondering how the fishing has been around the Hat lately.Any comments would be great .Thinking about hitting Rattlesnake on Sat.

slow :)

ishootbambi
02-19-2010, 09:10 PM
if you're thinkin about heading to the cypress hills, phone the ranger dudes first. they seem to be locking the gate to spruce/reesor every other day. i tried on family day and no dice. free fishing weekend but they block access to a couple of the best lakes in the area????:huh::huh::huh: i tried to find out why but they wouldnt answer the phone.

Fishfinder
02-20-2010, 10:08 AM
The Hillbilly is right. SLOW. I too, am gonna hit Rattlesnake or Newell tomorrow. Guess I'll see how u do first:lol::lol:
I have found a lil gem around here u might wanna know about.... at least i think its a gem....tuff fishn...but if u like ur RBows and don't want large crowds... drop me a PM.
Sidenote: Anyone been to Murray Res lately? I have yet to catch a fish outta there?? Gave up tryin a while back:ashamed:

madatter
02-20-2010, 10:12 AM
The Hillbilly is right. SLOW. I too, am gonna hit Rattlesnake or Newell tomorrow. Guess I'll see how u do first:lol::lol:
I have found a lil gem around here u might wanna know about.... at least i think its a gem....tuff fishn...but if u like ur RBows and don't want large crowds... drop me a PM.
Sidenote: Anyone been to Murray Res lately? I have yet to catch a fish outta there?? Gave up tryin a while back:ashamed:

Lots of pike in there .....
Fishing is hit and miss lately....mostly miss!!:lol:

Fishfinder
02-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Lots of pike in there .....
Fishing is hit and miss lately....mostly miss!!:lol:

Thanx man. Hmmm maybe we will try there... tryin to avoid the wind haha, good luck around here though it seems:lol:
O how I miss the rivers....tucked away in the valleys. Nice n calm:)
Not to mention the plentiful fish, that helps too:p