PDA

View Full Version : Badger Derby entry

WayneChristie
02-22-2010, 06:10 PM
I have an entry I cant use, that I got for someone else. I just talked to the Hotel where they are being sold in Lomond, they are down to 2 or 3 left as of now. I also talked to one of the organizers and confirmed that yes they can be resold. So, I have one if someone needs one, I have to work Friday so if you want to fish the first day you would have to pick it up either Thursday night or early Friday morning, please PM me for details, I live south of Brooks about 45 minutes from Badger but you could pick it up in Brooks Friday around 8:30 in the morning. Registration starts at 8 am Friday at the derby headquarters if anyone didnt know .

WayneChristie
02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I have an entry I cant use, that I got for someone else. I just talked to the Hotel where they are being sold in Lomond, they are down to 2 or 3 left as of now. I also talked to one of the organizers and confirmed that yes they can be resold. So, I have one if someone needs one, I have to work Friday so if you want to fish the first day you would have to pick it up either Thursday night or early Friday morning, please PM me for details, I live south of Brooks about 45 minutes from Badger but you could pick it up in Brooks Friday around 8:30 in the morning. Registration starts at 8 am Friday at the derby headquarters if anyone didnt know .

still available if someone wants to go.

baitfisher83
02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
man that sucks, I work Friday and Saturday, otherwise I'd find a way..lol

WayneChristie
02-23-2010, 06:09 PM
that leaves you 7 hours on Sunday :evilgrin: only takes a while to pull in the big one. I have to work the Friday too unfortunately

baitfisher83
02-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Yeah but I work the Saturday..lol