PDA

View Full Version : Joussard??

Safety D
02-23-2010, 07:28 PM
heading to joussard for the weekend. Anyone been out there or have a report. I heard it was dead but picking up a bit now ???

crown royal 17
02-24-2010, 08:56 AM
I was fishing a derby on Saturday the morning was good but after noon the fishing slowed right down then at about 3pm it picked right up.I was told it gets real good at around 6pm then good all evening. During the derby we caught walleye, pike and a 14 inch perch the biggest perch I have ever caught.The perch came up to our underwater camera I dropped a small jig and mealworm down as soon as it got in front of the fish it hit it.The walleye hit on minnows.
Have fun.

bardfromedson
02-24-2010, 02:02 PM
went up sunday night. fishing was slow that night but turned on sunday around 10am to 2pm. managed the slave lake slam
(ling,pike,walleye,perch,and white) they were either biting like mad or not at all. best thing that worked was 4 pound florocarbon with perch hooks and small minnows.

Safety D
02-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Right on boys, will be out there jiggin tommorow night !!! Cant wait !!!!

Action888
03-01-2010, 08:16 AM
Just wondering how you guys made out with the ice conditions? IE. is it ok to drive out there or should I bring a quad? Hopefully heading out there tomorrow. I tried sturgeon and it was a bust this weekend.