PDA

View Full Version : Take A Veteran Fishing

jusfloatin
02-27-2010, 07:01 AM
Good day to all.

Anyone interested in helping to set up and or volunteer in a group of Calgary area people willing to take a wounded/disabled veteran fishing for a day.

Got an idea or have a boat or can just help in some small way then PM me or post to this thread.

jts1
02-27-2010, 08:45 AM
I would be more than willing to help out with what ever I could. Just let me know what I can do

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Ive wanted to do this Up this way , but no one willing to help out , So I gave up on the idea . I hope it pans out as , they have a big organization in the states , and match guys up with Professional anglers from FLW , and Bass masters . I think its a great cause . Good job .

jusfloatin
02-27-2010, 11:09 AM
BBJ thats unfortunate that it did not work out and I hope this will not end going in the same direction. As thats what I am in need of, is help.

I am fortunate to have several boats that have been modified to enable someone that is moderatly challenged to fish and one that will accept several wheelchairs at one time but I need help.

jts1 I will start a list and you are on top.

And to anyone else that would like to help or has any suggestion please PM me or post up.

( Drivers, first mates, care givers, seter uper this list goes on )

jts1
02-27-2010, 12:02 PM
I dont want to say any names but I am sure I can get a few other board members to get involved in this. Any reason to be out on the water is a good reason , the fact that it will be doing some good is even better