PDA

View Full Version : How to get to the Wab warm water output canal?

BrendaB
02-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Hi was wanting to go to the wabamun warm water output tomorow. But how do you get there? I heard Something about driving over some railroad tracks then turning right then parking at some parking lot then hoping a fence then walking 10 mins or something??? I'm so confused, could somebody give me better directions please. I'm so lost!!

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-28-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi was wanting to go to the wabamun warm water output tomorow. But how do you get there? I heard Something about driving over some railroad tracks then turning right then parking at some parking lot then hoping a fence then walking 10 mins or something??? I'm so confused, could somebody give me better directions please. I'm so lost!!

I think Its probably in your best interest to not Hop that Fence , As Fish And Wildlife Love to Patrol the lake . But If you dont believe me give it a shot . Not sure what a trespassing fine is worth . But Your right you have all the right directions just fish the right side of the Fence not the having to cross it side .

pdfish
02-28-2010, 07:27 AM
I think Its probably in your best interest to not Hop that Fence , As Fish And Wildlife Love to Patrol the lake . But If you dont believe me give it a shot . Not sure what a trespassing fine is worth . But Your right you have all the right directions just fish the right side of the Fence not the having to cross it side .

I take it you've never been there. The "fence" is the one to keep vehicles from driving over the train tracks, thats it. F&W or Transalta doesn't give a rat's behind about you hopping the fence and going fishing. Now, Transalta does have a big chain link fence that you have to walk around further down the canal but just follow the trail around.