PDA

View Full Version : Badger - crap site

Crusty
03-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Anyone else see the mess on the ice at Badger this weekend. I saw the mess sunday. Garbage frozen in the ice. Crap piles and toilet paper strewn about. This was at one site only that I noticed. East side maybe halfways down the lake. Bunch of fn pigs thats for sure. I can think of many things that should happen to them!! None of them very good.

howlin
03-02-2010, 09:38 PM
see what happens when cousins marry

mclean
03-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Garbage and crap piles on ice are some of the reasons that fish and wildlife are up in arms about the badger derby with this happening again this year could be the end of this event. Too bad because as sportsmen we all lose.

cujo1969
03-02-2010, 11:28 PM
We were on east side and it was clean around us. Think they should try get more porta potty out. But how many guys actually use them?

gramps73
03-03-2010, 08:24 AM
I agree with the more out houses, the only 2 I saw were on shore. As for this being F&W problem i dont think so. The people that are hosting the event should be responsable for the clean up. Everyone should have been give a number to post on your shack or truck and if you don't clean up, charge the guys making the mess to clean it up.
my 2 cents
G

BowhuntAB
03-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Sorry but that Derby is an Eco nightmare! :mad2:
The crap piles, over flowing outhouses, garbage, can, bottles, oil and gas spills, mishandled and dead fish.....:mad2:

I wish they would just stop the darn thing all together!

Sorry if i PO'D a bunch of you guys. These are just my thoughts on the derby that i have been against for 15+ years. Don't worry my bitching has never and will never harm or take away from the fun everyone has at this thing.