PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Shops March 13-14th

Dave Mercer
03-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Hey Guys,
I hope you are all doing well and having a great season so far! I know I meet a bunch of members from this board when I was out for the Bass Pro Shops Grand Opening last year. Well I just wanted to let you all know that I will be back at Bass Pro Shops next weekend March 13 & 14th and doing a seminar each day at 2pm. It would be great to see you all out there while I am in town. So if you are around please stop by and say hello and lets share some fishing story's

Dave Mercer
Facts of Fishing

TimC
03-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey Guys,
I hope you are all doing well and having a great season so far! I know I meet a bunch of members from this board when I was out for the Bass Pro Shops Grand Opening last year. Well I just wanted to let you all know that I will be back at Bass Pro Shops next weekend March 13 & 14th and doing a seminar each day at 2pm. It would be great to see you all out there while I am in town. So if you are around please stop by and say hello and lets share some fishing story's

Dave Mercer
Facts of Fishing

Will you be eating Powerbait at Bass Pro Shop?? :lol::lol:

I'll be there if you are!

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-04-2010, 04:32 PM
It might have to be a planned to to meet The one and only , Ill have to talk to my buddy and see if it tickles his fancy .

Dave Mercer
03-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Well I hope to see you guys there and Tim I have laid off eating powerbait because Gulp tastes better lol!

S.A.S
03-04-2010, 05:17 PM
This will be a good time, I lost all my fishing gear somehow so on the 12th I will be replacing it all at this awesome sale. Do you happen to know if the Kayaks will be on sale?

fishpro
03-04-2010, 05:24 PM
I'll have to try and make it. I didn't meet you at Bass Pro last time, but I remember you from Selwyn Lake on the Call of the Tundra trip. I was driving the boat when that big laker chased a smaller one up on camera!

Deb
03-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Well I hope to see you guys there and Tim I have laid off eating powerbait because Gulp tastes better lol!

Must be the salty taste :)

Deb

nicemustang
03-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Is this the real Dave Mercer? If so...check out the Bone fishing thread and comment to what I can't remember from your show.

And yes, I will come meet you. You are too funny LOL :)

whitetail Junkie
03-04-2010, 06:48 PM

:lol::lol::lol: now I got a bad idea next time we go fishing\drinking.thanks!!!

npauls
03-04-2010, 07:08 PM
I will be doing everything in my power to get my butt up to calgary and meet you. You are by far my favorite fisherman to watch.

Ps. you should do a walleye show in southern alberta. A ton of good walleye guys around that I am sure would be glad to show you some hogs in the water around here.

Nate

SushiUnagi
03-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Looking forward to it Dave! Will you be bringing any of your Mercer's Magic with you?!?

Dave Mercer
03-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm looking forward to see you all out there this weekend. Please tell your fishing buddy's it would be great to have a big crowd out to talk fishing. As far as Mercer's Magic sorry it is all sold out and it was a limited edition. However we will have a ton of cool prizes to give away at my seminar for sure. Fuji is even giving away a few of there new underwater cameras they are awesome! Plus a bunch of other cool things! If you fish you have to be there it will be a party.

My seminar is at 2pm on Sat and Sunday

As a far as it really being me yes it is and bone fishing is crazy. If you want to get your butt whooped by a tiny fish try it lol!

Dave Mercer