PDA

View Full Version : How about the South Sask in the Hat

WayneChristie
03-19-2010, 05:57 PM
have to hit the Hat tomorrow, annual haircut day. No not for a bath, it aint that time of the year yet :tongue2: anyone catching fish out of the river this week? PM me if you like, I may give up the ice and try the runny stuff, or if the runny stuff still sucks I may have to do the ice thing again. Its the weekend, gotta fish!!!!!
Curse the luck. just checked the regs and looks like Im ice fishing this weekend. Oh well, good try. if you fished the SSR this week dont post it!!!! :evilgrin:

keljay
03-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Where you goin ice fishing Wayne? I need to catch something this weekend.
Make sure you check out Wally World while you're down here, they have some 1" gulp minnows in stock as well as some 1" curly tail Gulp grubs. I picked some up to try my luck again at the notorious Enchant pond!!! They're also clearing alot of their ice fishing gear.

WayneChristie
03-19-2010, 08:04 PM
since I cant seem to get any info on Clear, maybe Newell. going to be too hungover to fish tomorrow, but I need a haircut anyways. if you want to come along PM me maybe we can catch a few fish. got a backup spot too just in case, or instead of

STP
03-19-2010, 09:44 PM
going to be too hungover to fish tomorrow

you can tell you are drinking tonight by your posts

WayneChristie
03-19-2010, 10:49 PM

hey STD at least I have an excuse :evilgrin: whats yours??? besides inbreeding . wanna go fishing? maybe you will develop a personality!

Fishfinder
03-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Sorry I missed this thread in time Wayne. Hope u caught some fish around here, hopefully not outta the SSR though - it's closed till May 7th to fishing.
:cry::(:cry::(
Not to mention they're all MINE in there:evilgrin::D:evilgrin:
Unless u promise to put them all back:lol:
:wave:

WayneChristie
03-20-2010, 06:07 PM
just picked up some stuff and got a haircut today, the river is clear by my place, but like you said closed for a while :cry: Think I will try Newell tomorrow, Im not ready to hang up my cleats yet!

flygirrl
03-20-2010, 06:11 PM
:tongue2:Pot calling the kettle black?