PDA

View Full Version : Hummingbird Ice 55

walleyeca
03-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Was picking up some stuff at the fishing center and noticed they have there Ice 55 hummingbirds for less than $500! Why couldnt I have found this earlier arrrgh! Just thought Id pass on the word! These things are normally $600? Wow!!!! Oh by the way I tried mine out this weekend at Baptiste and Calling and OH MY GOD! How I fished without one of these before? We were around some other guys and we were yarding out the Walleyes because we could see bright red lines 3 feet under the Ice! The guys that were there wernt catching and kept saying "What the heck are you guys using?" we replied jig and a minnow! LOL

Alberta Bigbore
03-25-2010, 07:36 AM
ICE-55 is the best thing since sliced bread...... wouldnt ever go on the ice without one... it would be like walking out of the house with out pants.

kinwahkly
03-25-2010, 07:41 AM
I bought one this fall and it was my first season with a flasher, I have caught and released more fish than other seasons, great investment.The other day I caught 15 whitefish the other day and half of them I wouldent of had a chance without the flasher.