PDA

View Full Version : wabamun on sunday

pikehunter1989
03-26-2010, 10:22 AM
anyone been to wabamun latly? im heading there on sunday to give the new auger a rip! not to bad paid 150 bucks out of my pocket for the auger and won a 200$ gift certificate for the fishing hole at the boat and sportsman show!
anyways if anyone has any info on how its been and what not that would be great. and as always if anyone is out there than feel free to pop by and say hi. ill be by the weed bed at seba beach on sunday. hope everyone enjoys this amazing weather thats coming to us for the last weekend of the season :) :wave:

bigmac
03-26-2010, 10:42 AM
Fished there last weekend. Didn't catch too many jacks but the ones that were there were huge. Caught a 17 pounder, a 12 and a couple around 7-8. Went east towards the sundance plant and found a more steady bite but smaller fish:) The whites were pretty aggressive for about an hour and a half also. Caught 14 in an hour and a half then nothing the rest of the day!! Good luck if you go. I'll probably be out there on sunday to give it one last go:D

mooseknuckle
03-26-2010, 11:07 AM
As usual alex I'll try and get out there however I might bring the boat I understand the launch is clear in town and the weather should be great. But I haven't summerized it yet so I might just try out your new auger.

pikehunter1989
03-26-2010, 04:14 PM
sounds good terry..ill fully understand if you decide to take the boat for a dip..if the timing works out than maybe after we could meet up for a beer? :wave:

pikehunter1989
03-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Fished there last weekend. Didn't catch too many jacks but the ones that were there were huge. Caught a 17 pounder, a 12 and a couple around 7-8. Went east towards the sundance plant and found a more steady bite but smaller fish:) The whites were pretty aggressive for about an hour and a half also. Caught 14 in an hour and a half then nothing the rest of the day!! Good luck if you go. I'll probably be out there on sunday to give it one last go:D

ya sounds kind of like the day i had out there last sunday aswell..we had nothing over 10 all day.everything was in the 5-8 lb range but we lost one right before we packed up that was probobly in the 15 lb range. well if your out on sunday feel free to pop by and say hi. like i said before..ill be over by the thick weed bed on the westish side i guess of seba beach.there will be a white dodge 1500 parked on shore and itll be a few of us out there probobly.its always nice to meet people from on here..everyone i have met so far has been great :):wave: