PDA

View Full Version : How do you get mad?

kinwahkly
03-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Was at Sylvan today, very slow, anyways, I had a tip up set up about 10 yards from where I was sitting, this old guy comes driving up in his truck to ask hows the fishin, he was such a nice old guy, laughing and joking, as he pilled away he drove right over my tip up, I was going to say something but he was such a nice old guy and totally oblivous to the fact that he ran over my tip up I just laughed.

DaveFish
03-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Haha, I woulda done the same, but I know afew people that would yell at him.

packhuntr
03-28-2010, 10:03 PM
How did Gump say it,, "Sometimes there just isnt enough rocks". May as well laugh it off.:lol:

deanmc
03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Was at Sylvan today, very slow, anyways, I had a tip up set up about 10 yards from where I was sitting, this old guy comes driving up in his truck to ask hows the fishin, he was such a nice old guy, laughing and joking, as he pilled away he drove right over my tip up, I was going to say something but he was such a nice old guy and totally oblivous to the fact that he ran over my tip up I just laughed.

Very refreshing to see. My hats off to you. Many would begin a multi page rant. I hope to see more people like you out on the lakes.:wave:

Shmag
03-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Very refreshing to see. My hats off to you. Many would begin a multi page rant. I hope to see more people like you out on the lakes.:wave:

X2...because i just love driving over tip up's...jk

Smokey
03-29-2010, 04:08 AM
Too damn funny, LMAOOTFL, I would laughed my ars off too.

TexasTornado
03-29-2010, 10:10 AM

LMAO was his name George, did he drive a little green truck? He's a classic...................

kinwahkly
03-29-2010, 03:42 PM
How did you know? it was a green Dakota!!!!! to funny!!!

Marlin07
03-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Only one tip up? I'm usually good to hit at least two.:D The bad part is they are always mine

steveo955
03-30-2010, 07:20 AM
i had 2 run over by a c/o a few years back. i didnt realize till he was long gone. i would hope it wasnt intentional, but its odd that he could take out 2 that are 20' apart. im glad they were cambodian tire specials.

WayneChristie
03-30-2010, 07:25 AM

what do you want to bet he had a scorecard beside him on the seat, and marked off another one as he drove off laughing . cheap oldtimer entertainment :lol:

mistamikel
03-30-2010, 12:17 PM
i had 2 run over by a c/o a few years back. i didnt realize till he was long gone. i would hope it wasnt intentional, but its odd that he could take out 2 that are 20' apart. im glad they were cambodian tire specials.

Whats "cambodian tire" ??

braxxtonn
03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
^^^canadian tire

Paul C
03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Nothing like target pratice on the ice with a truck....................:lol:

TexasTornado
04-15-2010, 12:12 PM
How did you know? it was a green Dakota!!!!! to funny!!!

He comes and talks to me all the time, don't get to close or you'll get pasted with spit.