PDA

View Full Version : Regulations

trapshooter
03-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Where is carburn park listed in the regulations? I can't find it anywhere.

baitfisher83
03-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Check your other post about it, and please, stop slowing down the site by starting like 15 threads a page

Gary K
03-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Check your other post about it, and please, stop slowing down the site by starting like 15 threads a page

x2. I thought I asked slot of questions. How can he fish for 19 species at once?

mooseknuckle
03-29-2010, 10:52 PM

Yeah quit using this fishing forum to ask questions about fishing!! Geeze ne t thing you know you'll be asking for/ mooching rides from everybody!!

baitfisher83
03-29-2010, 11:22 PM
He asks the same things every day, I used to ask for rides but I've found some people who dont think they're above me who will fish with me.....And I only started maybe 2 threads a week, not 10 a day about the same things..

Gary K
03-29-2010, 11:25 PM
I withdraw my preivios post. I'm not getting into this one

WayneChristie
03-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Trapshooter you will find theres a ton of great info on everything you want to know about fishing, and fish species, here in the forum. You will get better results if you ask general questions, such as does anyone know if the ice is off on any lakes or ponds in Calgary, rather than asking about each one specifically. Maybe pick one or two species to concentrate on at a time, and also use the search function, most if not all of what you are looking to learn has been discussed many times before. Its all in here somewhere you just have to be patient and and do some research. Good for you for being interested in fishing, its the second best time waster out there, and always a lot of fun. If you get a chance to go fishing with some of the forum members jump at the chance, Ive fished a lot of years and still learn everytime I go fishing.

WayneChristie
03-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah quit using this fishing forum to ask questions about fishing!! Geeze ne t thing you know you'll be asking for/ mooching rides from everybody!!

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::evilgrin: :innocent:

Rick.
03-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Well done Wayne. Good on you. Maybe I'll go easy on the Rolling Hills Reservoir walleye this year. We all have much to learn but I think we can all learn about tolerance from your post. Rick.

WayneChristie
03-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Well done Wayne. Good on you. Maybe I'll go easy on the Rolling Hills Reservoir walleye this year. We all have much to learn but I think we can all learn about tolerance from your post. Rick.

STP
03-30-2010, 09:33 PM
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::evilgrin: :innocent:

you forgot the word moderator in this post

WayneChristie
03-31-2010, 07:05 AM
you forgot the word moderator in this post

just cant win, no point in getting in trouble yet again insulting you, since everyone on the forum can read for themselves just how witty and intelligent your posts and personal insults are. Have fun showing off your verbal talents my friend, too bad you cant use them for good.

WayneChristie
03-31-2010, 07:06 AM

no fish left, they all winterkilled :evilgrin: