PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the info. End of fishin for me

greywolffan
03-31-2010, 07:07 AM
Just joined this forum and really enjoy reading all the info. Thanks to all that gave me info and best of luck in the summer. I dont fish summer time at all. Till next year:wave::wave::wave:

WayneChristie
03-31-2010, 07:11 AM
oh man, say it aint so!!! maybe not as much access in the summer, but fishing in the sunshine, warm breezes blowing, agressive fish, you are missing so much.

greywolffan
03-31-2010, 07:49 AM
I might get out this year. Spend alot of time in Invermere area golfing and do get out fishing maybe a couple of times but I do like ice fishing. There are some good areas in the kootenays

Fishfinder
03-31-2010, 09:03 AM
I might get out this year. Spend alot of time in Invermere area golfing and do get out fishing maybe a couple of times but I do like ice fishing. There are some good areas in the kootenays
grand if
Invermere area...? Wonderful lakes around u to fish.
I gotta ask...I know many fisherpeople who will open water fish but not ice fish simply cuz they don't like the chill factor.
Outta curiousity, what would u rather get....hole in one on a 190yd par 3 or a 10# trout? Tuff call for me. Prolly take the fish though.
Local par3 course(short) in town offers a grand for a hole in one. Buddy of mine got one last year. I'm hoping I get one a week this spring...to support the fishn costs:lol::lol:
Ya right:o I'm happy with a bogey:rolleyes: