Soiler
04-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Rodger that,in the new regs it does say pigeon is open til April16th

bigmac
04-01-2010, 12:42 PM
It has been like this for awhile:wave:

Rockymtnx
04-01-2010, 02:02 PM
I you guys do head out there in the next couple weeks please make sure to be careful going on.
Last night (March 31) on the Mameo side it was pretty sketchy getting on. Once you were on there were also some soft spots to watch out for.

edmontonfishing
04-01-2010, 04:09 PM
I you guys do head out there in the next couple weeks please make sure to be careful going on.
Last night (March 31) on the Mameo side it was pretty sketchy getting on. Once you were on there were also some soft spots to watch out for.

Thanks for advice. Walking on must be safe this coming weekend.

buckmaster
04-01-2010, 07:07 PM
open till the 16th.I was told by two F&W officers this morning at the boat launch that the lake was closed as of march 31.They seemed pretty serious and said that they just finished reading the regs.I got the regs from my truck and they said"see it says march 31" and then i said, "flip the page" and read the rest of it.They left and "apologized", but i got thinking later that i may have been ,April fooled! :lol::lol::lol: and btw, we walked on this morning as the boat launch was in poor condition to get on the ice with a truck.

Rainbow
04-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi Buckmaster
How did you and Buckmaster jr do after we left?There are some real hogs down there.

Rainbow