PDA

View Full Version : Cheap bulk line at TFH

Geezle
04-10-2010, 05:40 PM
I was at TFH today to pick up my new reel. They had a sign on the door that all their bulk lines are on for 50% off for the month of April. This was at the location in South Edmonton. Don't know if it's all the locations or just this one, but I thought I should share :)

I got 2 spools filled with Fireline (one smoke, one crystal) and one with Spiderwire for $17. Going back again sometime in the next couple days to fill up 2 more spools :cool:

mooseknuckle
04-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Still not convinced on the braid hey jay? Thanks for the heads up I hope they have the same deal at the west end location got a few reels I need filled up

Geezle
04-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Still not convinced on the braid hey jay? Thanks for the heads up I hope they have the same deal at the west end location got a few reels I need filled up

Not convinced on the braid? :confused:

After tomorrow all but one of my reels will be loaded with one braid or another :)

Geezle
04-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Loaded up my last 2 spools with braided lines today :)

Also, this special is at all TFH locations :cool:

mooseknuckle
04-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Sorry jay, tarted. Sayed the opposite of what was meant not a bad deal I still plan on heading down before weeks end

Geezle
04-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Sorry jay, tarted. Sayed the opposite of what was meant not a bad deal I still plan on heading down before weeks end

That's what I figured :)

Any chance you'd have time to come down to the river friday afternoon/evening? :wave:

mooseknuckle
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Ahh man jay Fridays are the worst for me cuz the wife works from 3-3 so I doubt I could. I'm still bbqn Saturday supposed to be nice hope you can come by for a steak and beer? Or maybe we could fish during the day then BBQ? Saturday?

Geezle
04-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Ahh man jay Fridays are the worst for me cuz the wife works from 3-3 so I doubt I could. I'm still bbqn Saturday supposed to be nice hope you can come by for a steak and beer? Or maybe we could fish during the day then BBQ? Saturday?

Sounds like we'll have to wait til the weekend to see what we can work out for fishing...I can *probably* fish saturday as long as the rest of the week goes okay at work...fell a little behind because of the crazy wind the past few days.

The wife and I will definitely swing by for the BBQ...she's looking forward to meeting some of 'the crew' I think :) Anything we should bring along? :)

mooseknuckle
04-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Well I'll have the food and some basic booze beer/vodka and rum so whatever you fancy there I'll be in touch tomorrow with what's on the grill incase there is something you folks don't care for.

BigIrv
04-12-2010, 08:58 PM
This special is on till the end of April. All the branches.
Gotta take my 8 in for it. Good deal.

Geezle
04-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Well I'll have the food and some basic booze beer/vodka and rum so whatever you fancy there I'll be in touch tomorrow with what's on the grill incase there is something you folks don't care for.
Sounds good, we're not picky :cool:

This special is on till the end of April. All the branches.
Gotta take my 8 in for it. Good deal.
Just to keep things on topic ;)

I had 5 spools done, for a total of about $30...it's just about braid for the price of mono! Aside from the obvious reasons, I don't see a why anybody wouldn't be filling up with braid at that price.

nicemustang
04-12-2010, 09:19 PM
They don't have power pro though :(

Geezle
04-12-2010, 09:49 PM
They don't have power pro though :(

This is true. Since I've never used the stuff, I guess I don't know what I'm missing :o

For anybody who doesn't know, the braided options are Firewire, Firewire Crystal, and Spiderwire Stealth.

ghostguy6
04-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Hmm I do have a spare spool I need filled. Maybe its time to try some firewire.

Geezle
04-13-2010, 06:07 AM
Hmm I do have a spare spool I need filled. Maybe its time to try some firewire.

For sure man...I filled every spare spool I could find! :lol: