PDA

View Full Version : Police lake

waynep
04-13-2010, 10:08 AM
Has anyone been out to police lake? How much open water is there? Can you launch a boat?
Thanks Wayne

waynep
04-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Bump

the holster
04-15-2010, 05:23 PM
OK, what the heck is this for a response? Is it an inside joke. Shouldn't a reasonable question deserve a answer that is on topic or indeed even respectful?
the holster

Scott N
04-15-2010, 07:51 PM
OK, what the heck is this for a response? Is it an inside joke. Shouldn't a reasonable question deserve a answer that is on topic or indeed even respectful?
the holster

Are you refering to "bump"? The OP just wants his post to "bump" to the top of the message board because no one has answered him yet. I'm curious too, but the ice must be gone by now.

Wes_G
04-15-2010, 10:08 PM
also thinig of heading out there saturday. report would be nice

npauls
04-15-2010, 10:31 PM
I can't say for sure but I heard there was guys ice fishing it last weekend. Idiots for being on the ice but that is what I have heard. I was planning on heading down there with the big boat then heard that report so I am now thinking of taking the pontoon down there and if it is frozen I will head north to lees for the day to try and stalk some big bad broods.

Nate

STP
04-16-2010, 01:10 AM
the holster

Canadian 83

tallieho
04-16-2010, 12:42 PM
the only info.that i have is 3 days old..that came from f&w cardston,ice covered 50%,open west end,bt.lanuch bay open.don't no if that strom that hit the south helped?:huh:

Mr.goldeye
04-16-2010, 03:59 PM
the holster

He is helping the guy get his question anwered

npauls
04-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Well bad news boys. I had a buddy head down there today with his boat and there is only a touch of open water near the bridge. He said if you had 3 guys in there with belly boats it would be crowded. He figures by next weekend it should be wide open if the weather stays warm. Looks like I will have to either head east to bullshead or north to the bow for a day.

nate