PDA

View Full Version : Ice Shacks

MuleyMonster
08-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I know this is early but I was wondering what everyone has heard. Was in Wholesale sports last week and thought I would see if there are any early deals on ice shacks as I need a new one. Guy there told me that they had all ice shacks recalled last year and the reason was that the makers were not displaying their CSA approved sticker or that they were not CSA approved. Anybody else heard this? Makes my chances of getting a new one slim to none this year. Let me know. Thanks:huh:

crudedude
08-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Hi there I have an Eskimo traveller ice shack for sale.I have used it maybe half a dozen times.It is in excellent condition.I not sure of the size but two people can fish comfortably.It has the sled built in to it.Setup takes about four minutes.Has vented side panels,huge two way zippered d door and and large window in the front.There are also side pouches on each side of the shack.Please pm me if interested. I believe I still have the box it came in.Thanks:)

Bear Ballz
08-30-2007, 09:44 PM
I talked to a guy at Wholesale last year and he told they were recalled because they weren't fireproof. Something to do with the material used to make them. I believe it was the ice cube. I have one back ordered at the fishin hole right now, so they must be bringing them back.