PDA

View Full Version : Neil Waugh and Ginger

McLeod
04-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Anyone who reads the Saturday April 17th edition of The Edmonton Sun will
have leard of the fate of Neil Waugh faithful companion Ginger who passed away at the age of 13. Over the years I have always enjoyed Neil's Outdoor columns and almost everyone of his trips wheither fishing or hunting from Grouse included his sidekick Ginger. Anyone who has dogs can appreciate that they are family and when passes onone is your buddy it's extremly hard.
Neil let me take this opportunity to express my condolances. As a reader of your column it's was very evident how much that dog meant to you. I just found about Ginger's passing otherwise I would have spoke with you at yesterday's meeting. Thanks for the great stories I know you will always have some great memories of Ginger. All the best,,

fisher Gord
04-18-2010, 05:56 PM
It is tough to let go. my old dog has probably seen his last winter, and i hope the summer heat keeps him limber enough to keep going. we feel and share your pain and loss. Had i known i too would have offer my condolances yesterday. A canine friend can't be replaced but a new one found is not betrayal. catch some grayling this summer.