PDA

View Full Version : outboard motor sales and install in southern alberta?

npauls
04-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Just wondering if I can get the names of some outboard dealers around southern alberta. I am thinking I will end up financing a new motor for my boat and am looking for good shops to deal with. I have only ever dealt with merc/mariner on my boats but am not opposed to any certain brand. I don't know enough about outboards to know which are better then others so I could use some suggestions on that to.

Nate

incept
04-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Lethbridge marine in lethbridge, I believe Bob deals in Mercury. Marks marine in Medicine hat, I believe he deals in OMC. Alberta marine in Nanton sells a ton and I know they are Merc but not sure what else they sell. There is a guy by the name of Wes Beck in Magrath that works on boats and motors and sells some used stuff but not new. Good luck in your search.. Tight lines....

dodger
04-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Bass Pro will get you your Merc and financing and tech support.
Dodger.

npauls
04-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I have tried contacting lethbridge marine and alberta marine through email with no luck at all. I email bass pro tonight in hopes that in the next couple days I will be able to get a response from them. D

Do you happen to have a number to that guy in magrath that sells used motors? That would be alot better option if he has something not to old in my hp range.

Thanks,

Nate

incept
04-27-2010, 10:42 PM
pm'd ya....