PDA

View Full Version : Red deer river...

diamonddave
05-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Anybody else on here planning on floating the red deer river on the May Long?? We will be floating from the dam to red deer, it should be a blast if the weather cooperates.

camshaft
05-05-2010, 02:07 PM
not sure bout may long, but I hope to float the red deer several times this year. I honestly think I prefer this river over the bow most times.

Echo-Gecko
05-05-2010, 02:53 PM
If you see a somewhat chubby guy in a leopard-print speedo going by on a tractor tyre, that would be me

TexasTornado
05-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Anybody else on here planning on floating the red deer river on the May Long?? We will be floating from the dam to red deer, it should be a blast if the weather cooperates.

That will be a long float

diamonddave
05-05-2010, 03:09 PM
That will be a long float

We will do different sections, different days, with different guys. Find the best stetch and fish hard!:evilgrin:

diamonddave
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM
:lol:If you see a somewhat chubby guy in a leopard-print speedo going by on a tractor tyre, that would be me

Wouldn't be the first time I have seen something somewhat questionable float by on that river:lol:

dbcooper
05-05-2010, 10:39 PM
:lol:

Wouldn't be the first time I have seen something somewhat questionable float by on that river:lol:

Yes wouldn't be the first time I've seen a chick float by topless... although nothing 'somewhat questionable' about that:love:

DB