PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Largemouth

TexasTornado
05-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Heading to Oklahoma on Sunday for a week of Largemouth action......

JohninAB
05-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Awesome! Love bass fishing. Good luck.

TexasTornado
05-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Plane leaves at noon to Denver then OKC, spent a ton of cash so a 10lb bucket mouth better be going on the wall come next Sunday.

CMMahy
05-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Good luck! I've always dreamed of catching an 8lb+ Bass, the 2lb smallie I caught last summer was a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures.

TexasTornado
05-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Well we arrived in a massive tornado outbreak, 17 lives were lost around Oklahoma City. The sirens were going off from the minute we left the airport till the time i boarded the plane to come home. When you are hanging out with Oklahomanian's and they are scared and worried it's usually not a good thing. We bunkered down a couple nights and a wall cloud hit downtown OKC with such tremendous force you would never fully understand unless you were there. Needless to say we didn't get into the fishing as hard core as we would have liked due to the situation downthere?? I don't know if it was covered on the news up here as much as it was down there. I had a worried family but we made it home alive. Got to shoot some .45 Springfield 1911's and .223 Bushmaster AR-15's on full auto so not all was lost.

Bricktown in downtown OKC has awesome night life so if anyone if looking for a vacation off the beaten path i highly recommend it.