PDA

View Full Version : Heli fishing trips

WaterSkeeter
05-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Question,

Anyone know the company's site that does heli fishing trips? I believe it was around the Jasper area?

I saw it last year but lost the dang site, figured someone here might know it.

notagoodtroutfisher
05-06-2010, 09:10 PM
http://www.icefieldheli.com/fishing/index.htm

or contact forum member "bobbypetrolia" . He guides this trip

WaterSkeeter
05-06-2010, 09:24 PM
yup thats the one, thanks

go-big-or-go-home
05-06-2010, 10:14 PM
WATERSKEETER

did you check that out??? i acually have maylong booked off and want to do something huge and i was leaning towards doing something like that, but fudge :thinking-006::thinking-006::thinking-006::thinking-006::thinking-006: mabey those costs are good, but im almost thinking PLAN B now of just going on a decent hike in that country with a backpack and tent, and find a new spot or unfished waters for a few days. do you think those prices are decent???

WaterSkeeter
05-06-2010, 10:25 PM
WATERSKEETER

did you check that out??? i acually have maylong booked off and want to do something huge and i was leaning towards doing something like that, but fudge :thinking-006::thinking-006::thinking-006::thinking-006::thinking-006: mabey those costs are good, but im almost thinking PLAN B now of just going on a decent hike in that country with a backpack and tent, and find a new spot or unfished waters for a few days. do you think those prices are decent???

Compared to what iv seen before, those are pretty decent. I am also thinking of doing the hike in thing on my days off. Iv done the hike in thing alone before, all I can say is have bear spray and if your not in the park, a gun. Had some pretty scary run ins out there lol.

go-big-or-go-home
05-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Compared to what iv seen before, those are pretty decent. I am also thinking of doing the hike in thing on my days off. Iv done the hike in thing alone before, all I can say is have bear spray and if your not in the park, a gun. Had some pretty scary run ins out there lol.

i figured those would be alright prices. id pay it but id rather spend less and for almost triple the time lol. and ya i also figured you say something about the bears, iv been poundering bout how i should handle that situation:angry3::angry3::angry3: more thinking, super lol