PDA

View Full Version : HDS Structure scan pic of bus

thorne
05-09-2010, 09:38 AM
No I didnt find this in Wabamun...a buddy of mine found it in a lake in the US...can't wait to seewhat is lying in some of the lakes here in AB!

Geezle
05-09-2010, 09:40 AM
No I didnt find this in Wabamun...a buddy of mine found it in a lake in the US...can't wait to seewhat is lying in some of the lakes here in AB!

Man, that's crazy!

We need to set that crazy scanner of yours up on a little river boat and see how many bodies we can find in the NSR! :lol: :scared:

calgarygringo
05-09-2010, 10:17 AM
If you are in the south go fish the bay where the beach is at Pine Coulee. When they built it they dropped in an old transit bus, playground set, and an old phone booth. Was set up so divers could have some fun.

Check the picture:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/calgarygringo/Picture1.jpg

pdfish
05-10-2010, 09:18 AM

Actually, that pic is right from the Lowrance website, you may want to ask your buddy about that.

Chris K
05-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Actually, that pic is right from the Lowrance website, you may want to ask your buddy about that.

Todd, I was going to break it to him, but I didn't have the heart to tell him the pic came from the Lowrance website.

Chris K

thorne
05-10-2010, 05:26 PM
OK Ive been had!! Any way its a col pic...last year someone sent me a pic of that big pike in Holland and said his buddy caught it in Sask....love the capacity of the internet to spread "BUDDY" stuff like wild fire!! Oh well thanks for the bust!! Ill be sure to send him the link to his pic!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

S.A.S
05-10-2010, 06:34 PM
That actually looks cool. those are roughly $2000?

thorne
05-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Ya Fishing hole as the HDS 8 for about 2k and the structure scan for another 700...you can go with the structure scan and an hds 7 or 5 though and cut the cost to less then half....so far I have used mine about 5 times since I got it in March, and some pics are unreal..especially this one of a pike.