PDA

View Full Version : First Fishing Trip

jared.nielsen
05-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Today I took my little guy out for his first fishing trip. We went out to the Morinville reservoir. It was really windy out, but that never seems to hold a 2.5 year old back from having a good time. We landed a really nice trout in the first half hour there, then one little guy.

While we were enjoying our time together, a truck came along and stocked the lake with a new batch of rainbows.

Attached are some pics of our day.

Thanks to the guys at the Fishin' Hole for all their help with getting us set up with a new rod and some tackle.

Fishfinder
05-13-2010, 01:59 PM
:)Today I took my little guy out for his first fishing trip. We went out to the Morinville reservoir. It was really windy out, but that never seems to hold a 2.5 year old back from having a good time. We landed a really nice trout in the first half hour there, then one little guy.

While we were enjoying our time together, a truck came along and stocked the lake with a new batch of rainbows.

Attached are some pics of our day.

Thanks to the guys at the Fishin' Hole for all their help with getting us set up with a new rod and some tackle.

Priceless pics! I think ur son's shades are too small though? harhar Jus kiddin.
Well done!:)

billyblastoff
05-13-2010, 02:07 PM
:)

Priceless pics! I think ur son's shades are too small though? harhar Jus kiddin.
Well done!:)

Good thing that you quoted him or I would'nt of known what your talking about.

jared.nielsen
05-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Haha, we looked everywhere for one of his 3 pairs of sunglasses, so he had to steal his moms.

whitewolf
05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
lol...looks like he had fine and good imitation of a rainbow in the last pic

troller
05-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Awesome stuff!!! Good for getting the young one out and enjoying the day!!!

Slannesh
05-13-2010, 05:25 PM
excellent to see :) congrats on a successful first outing with your son, hopefully a lifetime fishing buddy there. I can't wait for the same thing myself in a couple of years.