PDA

View Full Version : Need some suggestions

Mattattack
05-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Hey all,

I am thinking of booking a guided fishing tour somewhere between June 22-27th. It would be a surprise for my girlfriend for her birthday. I was lucky enough to meet the girl of my dreams who loves to fish haha. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some information/past experiances and possibly links to some good fishing tour/get aways here in alberta. Thanks for your help!

EdwardsZX
05-14-2010, 10:19 AM
I had the same idea, until I seen the prices of these places. 3 day trip for $1100 is a bit ridiculous. I could do ALOT of fishing for $1100. Anyway here's a link to a couple of them.

http://www.lodgesresorts.com/Alberta/alberta-flyin.html.

EdwardsZX
05-14-2010, 10:21 AM
When we were on our honeymoon in Mexico we went Deep Sea fishing, Now that was friggin cool. And well worth the $200 for the 8hr trip

Chris K
05-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey all,

I am thinking of booking a guided fishing tour somewhere between June 22-27th. It would be a surprise for my girlfriend for her birthday. I was lucky enough to meet the girl of my dreams who loves to fish haha. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some information/past experiances and possibly links to some good fishing tour/get aways here in alberta. Thanks for your help!

Take her to the Fraser River in BC and fish for Sturgeon for a day or two. I went out with Mark from Cascade, and it was awesome. She will talk about it forever and it's an experience you must do at least once in a lifetime. It's a 10 hour drive from Edmonton, and you could easily make a week or it with stops along the way and back.

Chris K

Tunstall
05-14-2010, 02:54 PM
It doesn't compare with sturgeon fishing in BC, that would be my first choice lol, but maybe give Rob at G&S Marinas in Rowan's Ravine a call. He does a lot of guiding on Last Mountain Lake in SK, and he'll definitely put you on some trophy walleye and pike, and maybe even a carp or two.