PDA

View Full Version : Sibbald Meadows Pond

FishingForLife
05-16-2010, 08:43 AM
So i'm heading out there in about an hour. I'll be sure to take lots of pics of whatever I catch and post a report when I get back tonight! I may check out Sibbald Lake aswell. Just lettin ya'll know.

bowness
05-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Any luck?

uicehole
05-16-2010, 11:48 PM
I was out there Saturday and it was BUSY! Two float tubes, including mine, two pontoons and a paddle boat on at one time. Onshore, it was lined up pretty good too. Luckily everyone was civil and respected each other's space. Fishing was normal - people catching mostly the 6 - 7 inchers although I did see a 15 incher landed on shore. I did OK deep and slow with a BH bugger. Didn't check out Sibbald lake.

FishingForLife
05-17-2010, 09:02 AM
So it was a typical weekend at Sibbald. Lots of people. Counted about 6 Float Tubes, 1 Canoe, And 1 Pontoon. Catching lots of little 7 inch Cutties. However, did manage to land a beautiful 14 incher on the southern end near the falls. Didnt grab a picture because I had gave my camera to my buddy at the time. Also, in the far west corner, some nice nice nice 13-15 in brookies were being landed. This very nice old guy was nice enough to let me photo one of his brookies.