PDA

View Full Version : Walleye Draws

BobM
05-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Why are non license holders allowed to enter the Walleye Draws, I know of families that have a WIN card for all the kids from newborn up. I feel that only license holders should be allowed to enter and also when these kids are fishing their catch should go on the license holders limit, not a separate limit for the kids.

curteck
05-17-2010, 08:20 PM
:party0052:

ghostguy6
05-17-2010, 08:46 PM
If you follow that logic then all the senior citizens should not be allowed to enter draws either. Im sure there are quite a few senior citizens on this bored that will give you a mouth full so I wont bother:angry3:

Fishingnutter
05-17-2010, 08:52 PM
:party0052:

What a great smilie,,,

I've noticed a lot of threads asking about pretty straight forward regulations and I did meet someone who thought their WIN card was a license. I'm wondering how many people chance not meeting F&W?

fisher Gord
05-18-2010, 09:16 PM
everyone should have the same rights to fish and everyone should have the same rights to keep a fish for lunch and if it take a walleye tag to do it, good. we want and need more young people to start fishing and you want to make it harder. learn to share

Rockymtnx
05-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Why are non license holders allowed to enter the Walleye Draws, I know of families that have a WIN card for all the kids from newborn up. I feel that only license holders should be allowed to enter and also when these kids are fishing their catch should go on the license holders limit, not a separate limit for the kids.

So are you saying all kids under the age of 16 and all seniors (65+) shouldn't be allowed to enter the walleye draw?

:lol:

BigRackLover
05-18-2010, 11:49 PM

Join AB F&W game and promote your case. Let Alberta hear your idea.:sign0111:

I'll be a filling my walleye tags this weekend and my 3 year old son will be filling his ... quality father and son time passing on the torch instead of "Dad, why are you allowed to keep your fish, but I can't keep mine?"

Wolf Tracker
05-19-2010, 05:59 AM
Kids and seniors live in Alberta. So they should be able to put in for all the walleye draws as long as they have a current win card.Little kids are the next generation of anglers.:)