PDA

View Full Version : jenson res

d bowhunter
05-20-2010, 10:10 PM
going to jenson res could anyone tell me how the fishing is down there. Thanks Dave

Mark H
05-21-2010, 09:47 AM
It's not very good yet. Was there on opener, water was 36 to 42 degrees and the color of coffee with to much cream, caught 5 or 6 small burbs. Went back this wednesday, water was mid 50,s and looks like somebody added more cream, caught 5 or 6 small eyes just under legal, had to fish them real slow. Hope that helps. Post how you make out, unless it's real good ... then PM me.:thinking-006:

Mark.

npauls
05-21-2010, 12:22 PM
I had a feeling you were headed to jensen when I seen you on opening mark. I passed you on my way to ridge which sucked big time.

I have never fished jensen but will be getting out there a few times this year for sure. I have a map and it looks like a really interesting lake.

Nate

d bowhunter
05-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Thank you for the help, never been there before hope we have some luck. Would you have any info on any other walleye lakes in that neck of the woods, going down there for 5 days on the first of June. Thanks alot guys

npauls
05-22-2010, 11:22 AM
st. mary and ridge are both kind of close to jensen. you can find bath. maps online for all 3 lakes which can really help pick out the structure you want to fish. I printed all the maps off in color and put them in binder sleeves and leave them in the rod locker of my boat. I do have a brand new hds 8 with a map chip but jensen and st. mary aren't on it so it is nice to be able to look at the maps when you run out of ideas.

Nate