PDA

View Full Version : Need Updates On Trout Fishing Locations

Dan01
05-24-2010, 02:42 PM
Hey Everyone

I am new to the site and ive done a little bit of fishing this year.. mostly where i live here in chestermere..the fiance wants to go for a drive next weekend and i told her theres a few places that i havnt been to in a long time. I need an update on 2 trout locations.

1, Allen bill pond- Ive heard the pond is fixed and ive heard its not. I have not been there in years...i think the last time i was there was in 2003. Hows the fishing there now and whats good to use and whats in the pond now

2. Severn Dam- Another location that i have not been to in years because the fishing there was so slow and i never use to get any bites nor did i see anyone catching anything..People camping there told me that theyve been camping for 3 days and only caught one and that was the only bite to.

if anyone has updates on these locations please tell me...also ive heard allen bill pond has white fish.

zabbo
05-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Was at Allen Bill over the week end. It has been stocked with rainbows about 8". Small hooks #12 or 14, worms, cheese, power bait (I was using orange) and a couple guys were on the fly rods. Dries if its calm and nymphs in the wind.

Don't know about Severn. Good luck!

nicemustang
05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
1. Allen Bill is fixed, but if you are going on a weekend be prepared to be fishing shoulder to shoulder with a million other people. This will be fished out soon. NO white fish.

2. Severn is OK. I've only been once but did get 1 fish close to 2 lbs. Was only there an hour. They do stock it with more these days. I think a guy has to fish tight to shore.