PDA

View Full Version : 25 Lb Salmon And 32 Lb Halibut Photos

fishyuncle
05-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Well, we just got back from Vancouver Island from a fishing trip of a lifetime...
We caught ALL of our Salmon, and ALL of our Halibut...Our guide was INCREDIBLE, had an incredible setup, incredible condo, incredible boat...it was awesome...

We each have over 100 pounds of boneless, cleaned Salmon and Halibut steaks in our freezers...It was so wicked!!!

Here are a few pics...A video production to follow :-)

www.fishyuncle.com

switchsl
05-27-2010, 12:54 AM
I sure miss the west coast, congrats on an awsome trip. Wait untill you go back (you will) and hook a 100 lb plus halibut!!

hustler
05-27-2010, 10:25 AM
Very nice indeed :)
I try to get up there every second year, half my family lives in port hardy/Mcneil so its not insane like the fishing charters to afford. I caught some monsters out there that made for a trip of a life time

Nickote316
05-27-2010, 10:50 AM
How much does a trip like that cost?

This year I was hoping to do some deep sea fishing

Tofinofish
05-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Well, we just got back from Vancouver Island from a fishing trip of a lifetime...
We caught ALL of our Salmon, and ALL of our Halibut...Our guide was INCREDIBLE, had an incredible setup, incredible condo, incredible boat...it was awesome...

We each have over 100 pounds of boneless, cleaned Salmon and Halibut steaks in our freezers...It was so wicked!!!

Here are a few pics...A video production to follow :-)

www.fishyuncle.com

I'm glad you had such a great time fishing in the Tofino area.

fishyuncle
05-27-2010, 08:09 PM
This one was a good one. Trips like this usually cost 3-4000 per person. This one for 4 of us was 4200