PDA

View Full Version : Sitka Accent 14 pack

Papershredder
05-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Anyone using this pack? Looks like a great daypack that should give more storage than most fanny packs, without restricting upper boddy movement like some backpacks.

montec
05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
i have the old one the bag is great love it for bowhunting . they could have put more storage pockets in side but now i see the new one out it also looks good but if your looking for storage badlands takes it i own 5 bags by them there all good and an accent 14 plus the 45 they all work good but the badlands fanny pack is still one of my favorite.it has more storage then the accent14 u will love any one of them

Heckler
05-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Yes I considered buying this pack also, it looks very nice. I ended up ordering one of the Badlands Monsters instead, I have a Badlands Super Day and I love it so I thought I would just go with Badlands again.

The Monster has a similar shoulder yoke system, but is more of a lumbar pack and it wraps around the waist a bit more. It is also a bit smaller at 1100 cubic inches. It is quite comfortable and adjustable, and has more than enough room to carry your needs for a day afield.

I think the Ascent 14 would also be a great choice though, I don't think you could go wrong with getting it.

swiffer
05-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Although I dont have that pack, I do have two other Sitka packs and they are awsome. Very comfortable and extremely well made. Its just my opion but i think they make the best packs on the market. I have tried on a Ascent 14 and for a smaller pack it holds alot and does not even feel like your wearing it.