PDA

View Full Version : new fisherman to calgary

JDN
06-24-2010, 07:25 PM
I have only done ocean fishing before and i am new to calgary. The resevoir interests me because of the size of the fish that come out of there and the resevoir is very convenient but i need to know what kind of lure set up to use and any other helpful tips on fresh water fishing would be great

Fishingnutter
06-24-2010, 08:51 PM
I have only done ocean fishing before and i am new to calgary. The resevoir interests me because of the size of the fish that come out of there and the resevoir is very convenient but i need to know what kind of lure set up to use and any other helpful tips on fresh water fishing would be great

There are two glenmore rez threads do a search for them read every page, then post your next question here. I'm still on the B.C Coast and hatchery Coho just showed up, yeehaw!!!!

Braun
06-24-2010, 09:18 PM
nutter is right about the res. search the other threads and it is a big thread. but full of good info. but if you are looking for good fishing around calgary the res would definately not be my first choice. If i were you i would look up some stuff about the bow as well can be really fun fishing if you know what your doing. I'm sure majority of the fishers here would agree that the bow will produce more often than the res more consistently. But the res can be fun to. Dont over look the elbow either......

Hmm so much to learn.......

jesse34567
06-24-2010, 09:52 PM
the rez is amazing if you no where to look