PDA

View Full Version : All the Rivers and creeks have to drop thir pants before i can have any fun

South west trappin RG
06-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Why does it always happen that i get all excited to wet some line and the river has its time of the month. I guess I should be happy that i had two days on fairly good conditions. The rivers are still high in the mountains as i write and Iam probably going to go to watertons upper lake to fish this weekend or the crowsnest lake for lake trout. If anyone can give me some info on it it would be great. I have fished crowsnest lake before and caught 1-2 pound fish but would like something bigger. While I was there twice I saw fishermen with fish around 10 pounds. wish us luck:sHa_shakeshout:

ice
06-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Why does it always happen that i get all excited to wet some line and the river has its time of the month. I guess I should be happy that i had two days on fairly good conditions. The rivers are still high in the mountains as i write and Iam probably going to go to watertons upper lake to fish this weekend or the crowsnest lake for lake trout. If anyone can give me some info on it it would be great. I have fished crowsnest lake before and caught 1-2 pound fish but would like something bigger. While I was there twice I saw fishermen with fish around 10 pounds. wish us luck:sHa_shakeshout:

You want a tip. Hit a larger prairy lake or go up north into the boreal. That's where you'll find the bigguns.

Ice