PDA

View Full Version : fish/shunda lake

djlovebug
07-09-2010, 05:38 AM
Heading out to Goldeye lake next week for a couple days and was just wondering if anyone has fished fish/shunda lake, and if the same gear will work on both?? Use the willow leafs on goldeye and they seem to work, any other things that may work?? Tryin to keep the gf busy on the boat, otherwise it"s off the boat! lol Thanks in advance for any info. (i know i know, think this is my first post, sorry, i'm more of a reader than a writer)

curteck
07-09-2010, 06:44 AM
both lake are great fishing imho,and as for tackle the willow leaf will work there too.On a side note there are some very nice fish in both lakes

happy fishin'
Sheldon

spinerfisher
07-09-2010, 08:44 AM
both lake are great fishing imho,and as for tackle the willow leaf will work there too.On a side note there are some very nice fish in both lakes

happy fishin'
Sheldon

Yea fish lake is really good for fishing and camping too. last year we set up camp and just as the sun was going down went to check out the lake. i have never seen a lake with so much activity on the surface. lots of 5lbers in there, most of them are retired brood stock but lots in the 14-16 range. check it out and you should fine.

djlovebug
07-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Thanks guys, i have fished Goldeye a few times with some sucsess, just wanted to try fish lake while we are out there, will stick to the willow!! :) Also going to try and dust off the fly rod and learn how to use it, hopefully.

nevercatchmuch
07-10-2010, 11:45 AM
fishing 2 weeks ago was VERY VERY slow at fish lake.