PDA

View Full Version : Wild Boars

tikaguy
07-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Hey guys and gals,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is some where to go to hunt wild boars, i keep hearing of spots, but no one can seem to say for sure, its usually.........a friend of a friend said his friend went to such and such place. Anyway would really appriciate it if anyone has some good soild leads. a friend an I have been wanting to go and hunt wild boar for a while now, but we just dont have any luck finding out where to go. Any advice would be a great help. Thanks againg in advance, and happy hunting to everone out there.

ganderblaster
07-11-2010, 12:24 AM
You could try P.M.ing Duckbrat if you have a canola products based computer

Rantastic
07-12-2010, 09:22 AM
??? wtf does that mean? canola product based comp?

AxiALe
07-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Seen a few off of Hwy 41 N while doing a rig move a week or so ago if thats any help!!!!

Wmu 254-256-236-238
07-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Seen a few off of Hwy 41 N while doing a rig move a week or so ago if thats any help!!!!

Where abouts on 41?

DuckBrat
07-12-2010, 12:39 PM
You could try P.M.ing Duckbrat if you have a canola products based computer

Hmmmm how do I take this???

I wonder if this an attempt at funny or just being A small minded
pen1$

What he means is he has a problem with me trying to live a little more sustainably and responsibly. I'll fill you in on the story if you want but it would be much easier if you searched recent threads on Grizz sightings and then make your own judgement.

As for pigs I might be able to point you in the right direction. Lots of piglets right now.

goober
07-12-2010, 06:42 PM
I am not sure how far you are willing to go but if you head about 4200 KM south and a bit east from Edmonton I will have you one in a couple hours!! Take 5 or 6 if you want!!:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

bonecollector10
07-13-2010, 02:44 PM
theres some in 336 west of entwhistle

ganderblaster
07-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Hmmmm how do I take this???

I wonder if this an attempt at funny or just being A small minded
pen1$

What he means is he has a problem with me trying to live a little more sustainably and responsibly. I'll fill you in on the story if you want but it would be much easier if you searched recent threads on Grizz sightings and then make your own judgement.

As for pigs I might be able to point you in the right direction. Lots of piglets right now.

I actually think its great your trying to live enviromentally responsonsibly I just don't see how saving an acre of boreal forest for 50 years until it gets reclaimed is better then saving an acre of prairie from a cultivator that will probably never get reclaimed

hal53
07-13-2010, 06:37 PM
^^^^...and...this is about Wild Boars?????????????????????

goober
07-13-2010, 06:45 PM
I actually think its great your trying to live enviromentally responsonsibly I just don't see how saving an acre of boreal forest for 50 years until it gets reclaimed is better then saving an acre of prairie from a cultivator that will probably never get reclaimed

I must have missed something??? :computer-18::waiting4:

burningfreak
07-13-2010, 08:20 PM
does a guy have to get any kind of license to hunt these?

ganderblaster
07-13-2010, 09:04 PM
^^^^...and...this is about Wild Boars?????????????????????

lol! Sorry just unfinished business from another thread:fighting0074::argue2::fighting0030: