PDA

View Full Version : Poaching Incident Card

Need More Fish'n time
07-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I think that they should add a page in the regs booklet with a "Poaching Incident Card". It could be on thick paper and rip out for your tackle box... just a thought.... It may invite some people to have the confidence to come forward or put the info at their fingertips for a call.

Poaching Incident Card
Date:__________________
Time:__________________
Body of Water:____________

Boat Description:__________________
Make:__________________________
Model:__________________________
Motor: Inboard/Outboard/NA

Vehicle Description:___________________
Make:_________________________
Model:________________________
License Plate:___________________

Description of Poacher:__________________________________________ _________
__________________________________________________ ____________________
Description of Incident Witnessed:________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
If you have witnessed suspected poaching activity, call the Report A Poacher (RAP) hotline toll-free at 1-800-642-3800. You may also call #3800 if calling from a TELUS cell phone.

Need More Fish'n time
07-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Not trying to be self-righteous... It's just that I would have used this a few weeks back when I saw some serious poaching... I didn't have my cell phone with me and by the time I got home I couldn't remember much of anything...

howlin
07-12-2010, 04:43 PM
hell of an idea,for now i thing ill just run off a few copies of what you have there(with your permission of course)

DaveFish
07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Great idea.

ishootbambi
07-12-2010, 06:35 PM
isnt it the report a poacher cards that have that kind of thing on the back? maybe im thinkin saskatchewan? whichever.....yea....great thing to have handy. and the more info you have the better.....especially pics. but even then it is often not enough for the fish cops to be able to lay the smack down.

Kim473
07-13-2010, 05:04 AM
A camera will answer most of those questions and is great in court. Especialy with a good zoom.