PDA

View Full Version : In need of a duck guide?

dakotadog
07-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey figured that I would post here and see if I might get a little help. I have just sold my company and as of the 9th of Aug I am unemployeed. I am looking to get a job as a water fowl guide for the fall. I have guided for the last two years and have a very well trained lab that works both fields and water. I am in Edmonton and would hope for something close but that is not manditory. I hae lots of experience in organizing charter flights so if you are looking to add this to you services I can help with that too.

The last outfitter that I worked for I have not been able to get ahold of and would like to make sure that I get some guiding in this year.

If you would like references PM me and I will get you in touch with hims as best I can.

buckbrushoutdoors
07-13-2010, 04:42 PM
I know the boys at ameri-cana very well they run the battle river lodge they might need someone I can talk to them if you want to head out east

sheephunter
07-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Claudio Ongaro usually has work for a good guide or two.

huntinstuff
07-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Claudio Ongaro usually has work for a good guide or two.

x2.....he has a Wanted ad out right now

nube
07-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I think I am o.k for this year but if you give me your number I will give you a call if you want to fill in for a couple times in the season. Client numbers are down a bit but we should have about 60+ this season