PDA

View Full Version : New SWAT record

gramps73
07-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Was lucky enough to net the biggest walleye in the SWAT history on Sunday. With one hour left in the turny and no weighers yet we headed back and low a behold along came a 82.5cm WALTER...

we went from last to 5th in one fish..
I will try to get pictures in the morning to post..

nicemustang
07-13-2010, 08:10 PM
WOW, congrats man. That's an awesome fish. So the bite was good but just little ones?

walleyechaser
07-13-2010, 08:13 PM
sounds like a good one, nice to hear of some nice walleye coming out eventually

gramps73
07-13-2010, 08:19 PM
WOW, congrats man. That's an awesome fish. So the bite was good but just little ones?

lots of small ones 45 to 48 seem to be the fish of choice in that lake..
caught lots of fish on Saturday and then the thunder storm came sat night and the fishing was not good on sunday..

npauls
07-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Congrats to you guys for hooking that hog. Me and bob seen you net it from a little ways away but didn't realize it was a monster.

Nate

floppychicken
07-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Well Done!

Looking forward to Photos!!

Cheers,

gramps73
07-14-2010, 07:47 AM
Congrats to you guys for hooking that hog. Me and bob seen you net it from a little ways away but didn't realize it was a monster.

Nate

Nate
I can,t take credit for catching it but since you seen the net job it was problity one of the best net jobs ever lol

nicemustang
07-14-2010, 10:19 AM
How did you do nate?

mclean
07-14-2010, 11:51 AM
:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout: Hey Gramps, nice fish, you must be Dans partner. What a difference 1 fish will make on a slow day, we managed 1 legal fish on day 2, we were hoping for more legal eyes but that was not ment to be.
This has been the worst year SAWT has had since the start 13 years ago as far as bad weather , and bad bites on all 4 tournaments. Next year will be a lot better.
Again that was one good fish you fellers hooked on to, congrats again.

gramps73
07-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Ya but one thing
Dan is my partner not the other way around:sHa_shakeshout:
what a fish..
as far as the fishing goes it was the sh*t for sure...

goober
07-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Ya but one thing
Dan is my partner not the other way around:sHa_shakeshout:

Too funny!!:fighting0030::fighting0030:

npauls
07-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey mustang,

We fell apart big time this tourney. We couldn't find a legal even if we payed for it. Worst tourney in a long time for us. I was hoping to hit the aya this weekend and maybe redeem myself but I don't have a kid to take with me anymore since the one I had lined up ended up backing out. Wasn't really a kid haha since he is 17 but its nice when they can tie their own hooks, bait their own hooks and take fish off by themselves. I guess I will have to head out to another lake and hammer them alone this weekend instead.

nate

hightower
07-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Nice work guy, thats awsome. Its amazing how one fish can turn a tournament around for you. Let alone a pig like that. We had one good fish at Ridge, not even close to 87.5 but all the same it got us 5th place. It definatly helps on those tough days to keep that in mind.

whitetail Junkie
07-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Was lucky enough to net the biggest walleye in the SWAT history on Sunday. With one hour left in the turny and no weighers yet we headed back and low a behold along came a 82.5cm WALTER...

we went from last to 5th in one fish..
I will try to get pictures in the morning to post..

Way to go!!! My cousin Jason told me about your Fish,a New Record at SAWT,the mount will look good on your wall!!:sHa_shakeshout:

gramps73
07-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Way to go!!! My cousin Jason told me about your Fish,a New Record at SAWT,the mount will look good on your wall!!:sHa_shakeshout:

Not my wall, just the net man