PDA

View Full Version : draws

j-ROC2
07-14-2010, 12:07 AM
:sHa_shakeshout:got my Camp Wainwright Deer draw whoop thats all tho did some 999ing and well what ever now i just need to find some budys to go or people that know the area a bit its for rifel cheers and good luck to every one ps any one know camp wainwright and feel like going for a hunt hehe

ESOXangler
07-14-2010, 01:26 AM
I got wainwright too, 828. Im not familiar with the area at all but should be exciting anyways. If i gather any info ill share it with you.:sHa_shakeshout:

whiskybaron
07-14-2010, 02:03 AM
I got wainright also but I'm in the muzzleloader season should be a blast, Actually did well on the draws this after a couple of dismall years it feels pretty good. got mulie doe, antlered moose, just waiting for the antelope results have a priority 7 on that so might be my year for that too I hope

ALBTUFF
07-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Its to bad the cancelled the bird hunt for wainwright this year. Even if you don't bird hunt it was a good chance to get out there and do some preseason scouting. Last year while on the base bird hunting, I seen a nice 4x4 muley, recorded its location and time. 4 months later in the rifle season for wainwright went right back to the same spot and sure enough I was loading up that deer by 10 am first day! Its a fun hunt!

j-ROC2
07-14-2010, 08:46 PM
how is the wt deer hunting there is there lots of big bucks around ?

ishootbambi
07-14-2010, 09:40 PM
they are there, but require some work and a healthy dose of luck...especially in later hunts. if its your first time going, make sure to check out the photo albums of previous years hunts. its awesome. kinda sad to watch the moose shrink so much over the last 6 years or so though.

j-ROC2
07-17-2010, 12:07 PM
yeser i dont know much about the draw friend of mine just told me to put in for it so i did i mean why not eh how many tags is it and whats the rules ive herd you can get 2 bucks and a doe from some people and others say its on tag otheres say you can get a wt or muley i just would like to here the real deal my draw is 828 i dont evin now the dates lol