PDA

View Full Version : WMU 438C Sheep Hunters?

Rackmastr
07-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to touch base with anyone who has drawn the 438C sheep tag in the past few years or who has been on any hunts.

I've talked to a couple guys so far and am very appreciative about the info that I've got so far and the prospects of the upcoming season.

Anyone who has hunted sheep in November around 438C, please toss me a PM or post here and I would love to pick your brain a bit!!

Thanks guys, I'm still pretty pumped and just trying to absorb all the info I can....:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

Skinnydipper
07-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Very lucky Sir, hopefully you find the help you need. I would be in the same boat not hunting there before.

backwoods
07-16-2010, 05:20 PM
PM me, I'll fill you in with what I know. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

mightybuck
07-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Send me an e-mail or PM I have been in on three rams that all go in the book. My e-mail is derrick@tabaka.ca

Grizzly Adams
07-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Forestry has a pamphlet, map, called Hinton/ Coal Branch. Might be of some use to you.

Grizz

hunt247
07-17-2010, 09:19 AM
I've hunted there lots in reg season and for mule deer in November not much to learn there's two ways to access through the mind. start getting in shape though because you want to be able to giver when you get there. There are maps and such from the mine. You are one lucky person good luck and if you can't find any help give a pm and I'll help you out

Rackmastr
10-07-2010, 12:12 AM
TTT....anyone headed out to 438C this November??

I'll be out that way in late October doing some scouting...cant wait to see some dark sheep with the snow flying by then!

gunslinger
10-07-2010, 05:53 AM
I have also done quite a bit of hunting in the trevor, feel free to call me up or email whatver.... im sure your going to be alright

Rackmastr
10-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Thanks Pat....I've chatted with a pile of guys over the summer and have gained a lot of very good information on the area, the hunt, the sheep, etc.

I just love chatting sheep hunting with guys, gets a guy fired up!

medicmoose
10-07-2010, 09:49 AM
When do you plan on going? Im free from now till dads elk hunt and i love hiking in those hills. gimme a pm if you want a hiking buddy!

Matt

Rackmastr
10-07-2010, 10:25 AM
I think I might have to sneak out AFTER your Dad's elk hunt....but have to watch the schedule and find out...thanks though man! I'll let ya know!